Views this Week!

Who am I? Hello world from IT Rebeles aka Kritik Sah

 Welcome to our blogs.

I am Kritik Sah a common Indian man who wants to be the world's richest man. so this is my journey to achieve what I want, maybe I will lose everything I have or I will achieve every possible result that I can achieve.

Introduction

I am a 21 years old boy, living with my family and I am in my bachelor's degree graduation in B.Sc. Mathematics from Mumbai university. our financial condition is basically normal. we can afford basic requirements, we belong in the middle class in economic categories. those who don't know please refer to this image



In my family, we have 4 members mom, dad, my big brother & me, out of which only 2 were earning my dad and brother. I just turned 21 so I have to start earning. but I have some problems I don't like jobs, I love business but to start a business you need capital. and I don't have that. so what can I do? 
if you have some ideas to earn with very less investment or completely free, please share them with us. let's continue...
I tried many things like I created some YouTube channels and just re-upload someone's content. I received many copyright claims and many of my channels have been banned from YouTube. and now I am glad that this idea didn't work for me. because now I realized what I had done is useless. 
I tried many other things too like an auto blogging website to attract many visitors earn from ads. but it failed. because I didn't plan it properly. In beginning, I just want to load more & more content on my blog, and now I can stop it. it's still an online visit...
okay so this was my past and back then I don't care what I am doing and what I want to be.
but now I have a goal to achieve. now I know what I want so I started my journey back then & there, I started with research about myself and my capabilities, out of this I found out I am good at technical kinds of stuff but I still don't know what should I do so I opened my brother's laptop and start learning Web Development. at the start, it was very easy but it took me 3 months just to learn the basics. which includes Html5, css3, JavaScript es6+, then I started building webpages using HTML CSS, and JavaScript but I was not satisfied with my results so I learned bootstrap to make my site responsive. after this I started using WordPress it was very easy to use and I can create a website in just a few days. after learning this much I started taking some freelancing jobs, I worked on some photo-editing jobs for 5-6 USD on Fiverr. I was still not satisfied so I worked in a studio to learn video editing, and he also paid me $7 for 17 days of my work.



Who am I? Hello world from IT Rebeles aka Kritik Sah Who am I? Hello world from IT Rebeles aka Kritik Sah Reviewed by Kritik Sah on March 10, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.